Wednesday 20 November 2013

First Thursdays FIESTA

Helly Lofty Lovelies xxx It's that time of year again! First Thursdays
My all time favourite Auckland event of the year (even though they have a few, the xmas one is the bestest). Usually I'm there with bells on, yes, and all my lofty loot of resendable cards. But as one might have noticed the card making has been on the quiet this year, as Im sinking my teeth into textiles a lot more. So this First Thursdays...and did you hear its a FIESTA!?!...this time I am popping up with Sew Love and doing a Frida inspired fabric flower crown workshop in St Kevins Arcade. Swing by, say hola, pick up a needle and thread and shoosh together some colourful fabric scraps to adorn your noggin like the beautiful bella Frida would. Amigas - we shall have mucho fun! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...