Thursday 28 June 2012

The bag ladies...

Projects are getting finished in this weeks creative space. I had made my mum a one off special bag for her birthday a while ago, she modeled it around her friends at work, and then came back with a darling request for me to make 6 more. My oh my, Thames Hospital Lab (where they all work) is going to be looking fine with all their new recycled blanket bags. Most of the linings are pillow cases, one is an up-cycled dress shirt. I hope they don't squabble to much over who gets which. 
Yippee my first custom order finished. Feel free to email me should you want your own :-)
In the meantime, head over here to see what other creative spaces have been looking like this week.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Sez on your first custom order.....you have been kept busy.

    Great idea using blankets and recycled clothing and I love the applique...specially that sweet little bird.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags look great ~ love the lining fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that pretty pink bird!! You have done such a good job, im sure the ladys will love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bags, the blue lining is just superb, thanks for visiting my blog. Feels so good to have custom order, yay mums! Have a great week, keep upcycling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Kowhai! Love the cute birdies too.... Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bags Sarah, lucky ladies in Thames! I love the big fat tui and those kowhai flowers are superduper! S:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...